- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 50. Tobacco Taxes and Sales
- Section 490. Miscellaneous Provisions.
previous: Section 485
. Penalties and Other Remedies.
next: Section 495
AS 43.50.490. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- (a) A determination of the commissioner not to list in, or to remove from, the directory a brand family or tobacco product
manufacturer is subject to administrative review under AS 44.62.330
- (b) A person may not be issued a license or granted a renewal of a license under AS 43.50.010
, 43.50.035, or 43.50.320 unless the person has certified in writing,
under penalty of perjury, that the person will comply fully with AS 43.50.460
- (c) The department shall adopt under AS 44.62 (Administrative
Procedure Act) reasonable regulations that it considers necessary to carry out the provisions of AS 43.50.460
- (d) If a court determines that a person has violated the provisions of AS 43.50.460
- 43.50.495, the court shall order any profits, gain,
gross receipts, or other benefit from the violation to be disgorged and paid to the state for deposit in the general
fund. Unless otherwise expressly provided, the remedies or penalties provided by AS 43.50.460
- 43.50.495 are cumulative to each other and to the
remedies or penalties available under all other laws of this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.