- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 40. Motor Fuel Tax
previous: Section 100
. - 43.35.150. License Tax; Regulations and Orders; Manner of Paying Tax; Refund to Local Governments; Gambling Not Legalized; Violations and Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 39 SLA 1998].
next: Section 10
. Tax On Transfers or Consumption of Motor Fuel and Expenditure of Proceeds.
Chapter 40. Motor Fuel Tax
- Section 10. Tax On Transfers or Consumption of Motor Fuel and Expenditure of Proceeds.
- Section 15. Exemption From Collection of Tax.
- Section 20. Penalty For Violation. [Repealed, Sec. 46 Ch 113 SLA 1980. For Criminal Penalties, See AS 43.05.290
- Section 25. Handling of Tax in Sales or Transfers of Motor Fuel in Certain Credit Transactions.
- Section 30. Refund For Nonhighway Use.
- Section 35. Other Refunds and Credits.
- Section 40. Applications and Permits For Refund. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 113 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 43.40.050
- Section 50. Refund Claim By Affidavit or Other Documentation.
- Section 60. Separate Invoices.
- Section 70. Refund Warrants.
- Section 80. Examination of Books and Records.
- Section 85. Preservation of Books and Records.
- Section 90. Criminal Violation. [Repealed, Sec. 46 Ch 113 SLA 1980].
- Section 92. Disallowance of Exemption From Motor Fuel Tax For Certain Fuel Sold For Use in Jet Propulsion Aircraft Operating in Flights That Continue From Foreign Countries.
- Section 100. Definitions.
- Section 110. - 43.40.120l Additional Tax Levy On Transfers or Consumption of Motor Fuel. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 158 SLA 1970].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.