- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 23. Permanent Fund Dividends
- Section 69. Assignments.
previous: Section 68
. Claims On Defaulted Public Assistance Overpayment.
next: Section 70
. Exemption of Permanent Fund Dividends. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 102 SLA 1982].
AS 43.23.069. Assignments.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, a person eligible to receive a permanent fund dividend may not assign the
right to the dividend. An attempted assignment of the right to receive a permanent fund dividend is against public
policy and is void.
- (b) A person may assign the right to receive a permanent fund dividend to a federal, state, or municipal government agency
or to a court.
- (c) For purposes of this section, "state agency" includes a regional housing authority created under AS 18.55.996
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.