- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 10. Enforcement and Collection of Taxes
previous: Section 60
next: Section 10
. Attorney General to Prosecute Violation of Revenue Laws.
Chapter 10. Enforcement and Collection of Taxes
- Section 10. Attorney General to Prosecute Violation of Revenue Laws.
- Section 15. Bad Checks.
- Section 20. Disposition of Money Collected From Actions.
- Section 30. Distraint On Property Extended to All State Revenue Statutes.
- Section 32. Enforcement.
- Section 35. Lien.
- Section 37. Accounting and Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 90 SLA 1991].
- Section 40. Recording and Filing of State Tax Liens. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 113 SLA 1980].
- Section 42. Recording Lien and Certificate of Discharge.
- Section 45. Suspension of Licenses.
- Section 50. Contents of Index. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 113 SLA 1980].
- Section 60. Use as Evidence.
- Section 70. Reciprocity in Collection of Taxes.
- Section 80. Definition of Taxes.
- Section 90. - 43.10.150l Uniform Federal Tax Lien Registration Act. [Repealed, Sec. 43 Ch 161 SLA 1988. For Current Law See, AS 40.19].
- Section 160. Filing Statement and Tax Bond With Department. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 93 SLA 1997].
- Section 170. Agent For Service of Process.
- Section 180. - 43.10.200l Proceedings Against Bond; Intent of AS 43.10.160
- Section 210. Recovery of Overpayments and Protested Payments.
Article 01. LEGAL ACTIONS AND LIENS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.