- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 10. Enforcement and Collection of Taxes
- Section 70. Reciprocity in Collection of Taxes.
previous: Section 60
. Use as Evidence.
next: Section 80
. Definition of Taxes.
AS 43.10.070. Reciprocity in Collection of Taxes.
- (a) The courts of the state shall recognize and enforce the liability for taxes lawfully imposed by the laws of every
state or territory which extends a like comity in respect to the liability for taxes lawfully imposed by the laws of
this state. The officials of a state or territory may bring action in the courts of this state for the collection of
their taxes. The certificate of the secretary of state of the other state or territory that the officials have the
authority to collect the taxes sought to be collected by the action is conclusive proof of that authority.
- (b) The attorney general may bring action in the courts of other states or territories to collect taxes due the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.