- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 918. Duties of Coordinator.
previous: Section 916
. Hostel Facility.
next: Section 950
AS 41.21.918. Duties of Coordinator.
The director of the division of parks shall designate a member of the division staff as coordinator of the Alaska youth
hostel program. The coordinator shall
- (1) recommend to the division of parks locations for the construction of youth hostels;
- (2) advise the division on use policy for the Alaska youth hostel system;
- (3) render other assistance considered necessary and appropriate by the division;
- (4) establish criteria for the grant programs authorized under AS 41.21.912(2) and have approval authority for grants made
under AS 41.21.912(2).
Article 10. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.