- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 912. Duties of Division.
previous: Section 910
. Alaska Youth Hostel System Established.
next: Section 914
. Hostel Locations.
AS 41.21.912. Duties of Division.
The division shall
- (1) after consultation with community organizations or individuals and after maximum utilization of existing local effort,
plan and facilitate the implementation of a statewide system of youth hostel facilities;
- (2) administer a program of grants to eligible nonprofit corporations, municipalities, and organizations for construction,
maintenance, and operation of youth hostels;
- (3) cooperate and consult with national or international organizations established for the purpose of establishing or
regulating youth hostel facilities and follow, where appropriate, the specific guidelines established by the American
Youth Hostel Association and the International Youth Hostel Association;
- (4) adopt, in accordance with AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure
Act), regulations governing the establishment and administration of youth hostel facilities.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.