- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 306. Incompatible Uses.
previous: Section 304
. Designated Land and Water.
next: Section 410
. Purpose of AS 41.21.410
AS 41.21.306. Incompatible Uses.
- (a) The commissioner may prohibit or restrict by regulation except as provided in AS 41.21.302
(d) incompatible uses within the state-owned land and water described in AS 41.21.304
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 2 ch 126 SLA 1984].
- (c) Nothing in AS 41.21.300
- 41.21.306 prohibits the Department of Fish and
Game from engaging in rehabilitation, enhancement, and development under AS 16.05.092
within an area described in AS 41.21.304.
- (d) Reasonable access shall be permitted to and across a marine park unit of the Alaska state park system for lawful
hunting, fishing, trapping and recreational purposes, and other lawful purposes.
- (e) The Department of Public Safety and the Department of Fish and Game shall be allowed reasonable access for fish and
game management, research, and enforcement purposes.
Article 04. STATE RECREATION AREAS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.