- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 183. Designation of Management Responsibility.
previous: Section 182
. Purchase or Exchange Authorized.
next: Section 185
. Purpose of AS 41.21.185
AS 41.21.183. Designation of Management Responsibility.
- (a) The state-owned land and water described in AS 41.21.181
is assigned to the department for control, maintenance, and development consistent with the purposes and provisions of
- (b) The Department of Fish and Game is responsible for the management of fish and game resources in the Point Bridget
State Park, consistent with the sustained-yield principle and the purposes and provisions of this chapter. The Board of
Fisheries, the Board of Game, and the commissioner of fish and game are responsible for adopting regulations governing
uses of fish and game under AS 16. The fish and game habitat and breeding
areas shall be managed to ensure that the fish and game resources of the park continue on a sustained-yield basis.
- (c) The department shall consult with the Department of Fish and Game before adoption of regulations governing public use
of the Point Bridget State Park.
- (d) The Department of Fish and Game shall consult with the department before adoption of regulations governing fish and
game management in the Point Bridget State Park.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.