- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 25. Zoning of Private Land Within State Parks.
previous: Section 24
. Easements and Rights-of-Way For Access to Private Land.
next: Section 26
. Fees For the Use of State Park System Facilities.
AS 41.21.025. Zoning of Private Land Within State Parks.
- (a) The department may adopt, under AS 44.62 (Administrative
Procedure Act), zoning regulations governing private property within the boundaries of state parks established under
- (b) Land patented to or under interim conveyance to a regional or village Native corporation under 43 U.S.C. 1601
et seq. (Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act) that falls within a state park boundary is subject to the zoning
regulations provided for under (a) of this section only if the affected regional or village Native corporation consents
to or fails to reject the zoning regulations within 60 days from the date they are submitted to the affected
- (c) Uses existing on June 25, 1976 are not affected by zoning regulations adopted after June 25, 1976.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.