- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 40. Public Records and Recorders
- Chapter 17. Recording of Documents
- Section 110. Documents Eligible For Recording.
previous: Section 100
. Recording a Reconveyance.
next: Section 120
. Recording Memorandum of Lease.
AS 40.17.110. Documents Eligible For Recording.
- (a) Subject to (b) - (d) of this section, a document that meets the requisites for recording under AS 40.17.030
may be recorded.
- (b) If the document to be recorded is a conveyance, power of attorney, contract for the sale or purchase of real property,
or option for the purchase of real property, the document must be acknowledged.
- (c) If the document to be recorded is a subdivision plat, the document must comply with the requirements of AS 40.15.
- (d) If the document is a declaration under AS 34.08, it must comply
with the requirements of AS 34.08.090
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.