- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 40. Public Records and Recorders
- Chapter 15. Subdivisions and Dedications
previous: Chapter 10
. Uniform Foreign Acknowledgment Act
next: Section 10
. Approval, Filing, and Recording of Subdivisions.
Chapter 15. Subdivisions and Dedications
- Section 10. Approval, Filing, and Recording of Subdivisions.
- Section 20. Plats to Be Acknowledged and Contain Certificate That Taxes and Assessments Are Paid.
- Section 30. Dedication of Streets, Alleys and Thoroughfares.
- Section 40. Certified Copy of Plat as Evidence.
- Section 50. Plats Legalized.
- Section 60. Missing Plats.
- Section 70. Platting Authority.
- Section 75. Authority in the Unorganized Borough and Third Class Boroughs. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 40 SLA 1998].
- Section 80. , 40.15.090l Procedure On Plats; Waiver. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 69 SLA 1970].
- Section 100. - 40.15.180l Information Required; Penalties; Vacation and Change of Plats and Streets. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 118 SLA 1972].
- Section 190. [Renumbered as AS 40.15.290
- Section 200. Application to State and Political Subdivisions.
- Section 290. Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 40 SLA 1998].
- Section 300. Purposes of AS 40.15.300
- Section 305. Examination of Plats Before Recording.
- Section 310. Requirements For Plat Approval.
- Section 320. Monuments.
- Section 330. Plat Standards.
- Section 340. Engineering Standards.
- Section 350. Certified Copy of Plat as Evidence.
- Section 360. Applicability.
- Section 370. Regulations.
- Section 380. Applicability to Governmental Bodies; Right-of-Way Acquisition Plats.
- Section 900. Definitions.
Article 01. RECORDING OF PLATS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.