- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 52. Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act
- Section 260. Designated Supervisor's Report and Attorney General Review.
previous: Section 250
. Advice to Former Public Officers.
next: Section 270
. Disclosure Statements.
AS 39.52.260. Designated Supervisor's Report and Attorney General Review.
- (a) A designated supervisor shall quarterly submit a report to the attorney general which states the facts, circumstances,
and disposition of any disclosure made under AS 39.52.210
- (b) The attorney general shall review determinations reported under this section. The attorney general may request
additional information from a supervisor concerning a specific disclosure and its disposition.
- (c) The report prepared under this section is confidential and not available for public inspection unless formal
proceedings under AS 39.52.350 are initiated based on
the report. If formal proceedings are initiated, the relevant portions of the report are public documents open to
inspection. The attorney general shall, however, make available to the public a summary of the reports received under
this section, with sufficient deletions to prevent disclosure of a person's identity.
- (d) The attorney general shall submit to the personnel board a copy of the quarterly reports received from designated
supervisors under (a) of this section together with a report on the attorney general's review conducted under (b) of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.