- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 52. Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act
- Section 250. Advice to Former Public Officers.
previous: Section 240
. Advisory Opinions.
next: Section 260
. Designated Supervisor's Report and Attorney General Review.
AS 39.52.250. Advice to Former Public Officers.
- (a) A former public officer may request, in writing, an opinion from the attorney general interpreting this chapter. The
attorney general shall give advice in accordance with AS 39.52.240
(a) or (b) and publish opinions in accordance with AS 39.52.240
- (b) A former public officer is not liable under this chapter for any action carried out in accordance with the advice of
the attorney general issued under this section, if the public officer fully disclosed all relevant facts reasonably
necessary to the issuance of the advice.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.