- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 25. State Personnel Act
- Section 60. Personnel Board.
previous: Section 50
. Powers and Duties of Director.
next: Section 70
. Powers and Duties of Personnel Board.
AS 39.25.060. Personnel Board.
- (a) The personnel board is composed of three members appointed by the governor and confirmed by the legislature meeting in
joint session. The term of office of a member is six years. A vacancy in an unexpired term shall be filled by
appointment by the governor for the remainder of the term. The appointment is subject to confirmation in the same
manner as a full-term appointment.
- (b) Members of the board may not be employees of the state. Not more than two members of the board may be members of the
same political party.
- (c) A board member may be removed by the governor only for cause.
- (d) A member of the board may receive a per diem allowance and transportation expenses incurred in carrying out the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.