- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 95. Miscellaneous Provisions
previous: Section 170
next: Section 10
. State's Interest May Not Be Obtained By Adverse Possession or Prescription.
Chapter 95. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 10. State's Interest May Not Be Obtained By Adverse Possession or Prescription.
- Section 50. Land Management Contracts With Native Corporations.
- Section 60. Exchange of Land. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 240 SLA 1976. For Current Law, See AS 38.50].
- Section 75. Permits For the Use of Trapping Cabins.
- Section 80. Trapping Cabin Construction Permits.
- Section 85. Definitions For AS 38.95.075
- Section 100. - 38.95.140l Steering Council For Alaska Lands. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 43 SLA 1994].
- Section 150. Survey of State Land.
- Section 160. Improvements On State Land.
- Section 200. Real Property Subject to Escheat.
- Section 210. Enforcement of Rights By Department.
- Section 220. Judgment of Escheat.
- Section 230. Management of Escheated Real Property By Department.
- Section 240. Time Within Which to Claim Escheated Real Property.
- Section 250. Proceeds of Sale or Redemption.
- Section 260. Disposition of Sale Proceeds Seven Years After the Judgment of Escheat.
- Section 270. Definition.
- Section 300. Disclaimer Applicable to State Land Disposals.
Article 01. MANNER OF CONVEYING STATE'S INTEREST IN LAND UNDER ITS JURISDICTION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.