- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 95. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 160. Improvements On State Land.
previous: Section 150
. Survey of State Land.
next: Section 200
. Real Property Subject to Escheat.
AS 38.95.160. Improvements On State Land.
- (a) The location and design of a publicly financed improvement on state land that costs more than $100,000 shall be
supervised by a professional registered to practice under AS 08.48. A lease, easement, right-of-way, or other similar agreement
that permits the use and improvement of state land under this section shall be documented by a recorded plat.
- (b) In this section
- (1) "publicly financed improvement" means an improvement financed with state or federal money that is constructed by the
state or an instrumentality of the state and includes, but is not limited to, onshore or offshore oil drilling or
pumping operations, roads, bridges, pipelines, seismic lines, logging and mining operations, dams, buildings, and
electric power transmission lines;
- (2) "state land" does not include land owned by the Board of Regents of the University of Alaska.
Article 06. REAL PROPERTY ESCHEATED TO STATE
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.