- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 5. Alaska Land Act
- Section 212. Production Royalty.
previous: Section 211
. Annual Rental.
next: Section 215
. Notice to Co-Owners to Contribute to Cost of Annual Labor or Improvements and Forfeiture For Failure to Contribute.
AS 38.05.212. Production Royalty.
- (a) In exchange for and to preserve the right to extract and possess the minerals produced, the holder of a mining claim,
leasehold location, or mining lease, including a mining lease under AS 38.05.250
, shall pay a royalty on all minerals produced from land subject to the claim, leasehold location, or mining lease
during each calendar year.
- (b) The production royalty
- (1) is three percent of net income as determined under AS 43.65; and
- (2) is subject to the exploration incentive credit authorized by AS 27.30.
- (c) The commissioner shall adopt regulations to implement this section and to provide for combined reporting and paying of
production royalties for mining operations that include more than one mining claim, leasehold location, or mining
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.