- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 17. Alaska Bidco Assistance Program
- Section 520. Use of Money in Alaska Bidco Fund.
previous: Section 510
. Alaska Bidco Fund.
next: Section 530
. Bidco Capitalization Loans.
AS 37.17.520. Use of Money in Alaska Bidco Fund.
- (a) From the money in the Alaska BIDCO fund, the department may make loans or other financial assistance, as authorized
under AS 37.17.520
- 37.17.690, to assist in the formation,
capitalization, and operation of corporations that are licensed under AS 10.13.
- (b) The department may not authorize new financial assistance under AS 37.17.500 - 37.17.690 without the approval of the legislature.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.