- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 5. Fiscal Procedures Act
- Section 500. Special Funds.
previous: Section 410
. [Renumbered as AS 37.05.995
next: Section 510
. Working Reserve Account.
AS 37.05.500. Special Funds.
- (a) The following funds shall be treated for accounting purposes as accounts in the general fund:
- (1) [Repealed, Sec. 92 ch 36 SLA 1990].
- (2) special revolving fund - surplus property (AS 44.68.130
- (3) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 32 SLA 1971].
- (4) [Repealed, Sec. 92 ch 36 SLA 1990].
- (5) the vocational rehabilitation small business enterprise revolving fund (AS 23.15.130
- (6) [Repealed, Sec. 92 ch 36 SLA 1990].
- (b) There shall be created in the general fund for each of the funds designated in (a) of this section a reserve equal to
the excess of revenue received by each fund over expenditures made from that fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.