- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 5. Fiscal Procedures Act
- Section 316. Grants to Named Recipients.
previous: Section 315
. Grants to Municipalities.
next: Section 317
. Grants to Unincorporated Communities.
AS 37.05.316. Grants to Named Recipients.
- (a) When an amount is appropriated or allocated to a department as a grant under this section for a named recipient that
is not a municipality, the department to which the appropriation or allocation is made shall promptly notify the named
recipient of the availability of the grant and request the named recipient to submit a proposal to provide the goods or
services specified in the appropriation act for which the appropriation or allocation is made. A grant agreement must
be executed within 60 days after the effective date of the appropriation or allocation unless the department determines
that an award of the grant would not be in the public interest.
- (b) The Department of Labor and Workforce Development shall require a recipient awarded a grant for a public works project
under (a) of this section to comply with the hiring preferences under AS 36.10.150
- 36.10.175 for employment generated by the grant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.