- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 790. Definitions.
previous: Section 750
. Contract Claims of Other Procurement Units.
next: Section 850
. Application of This Chapter.
AS 36.30.790. Definitions.
In AS 36.30.700
- (1) "cooperative purchasing" means procurement conducted by, or on behalf of, more than one public procurement unit, or by
a public procurement unit with an external procurement activity;
- (2) "external procurement activity" means a buying organization not located in this state that, if located in this state,
would qualify as a public procurement unit; an agency of the United States is an external procurement activity;
- (3) "local public procurement unit" means a municipality or other subdivision of the state or other entity that expends
public funds for the procurement of supplies, services, professional services, and construction, and any nonprofit
corporation operating a charitable hospital;
- (4) "public procurement unit" means either a local public procurement unit or a state public procurement unit;
- (5) "state public procurement unit" means the Department of Administration and any other contracting agency of the state.
Article 10. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.