- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 750. Contract Claims of Other Procurement Units.
previous: Section 740
. Information Relating to Procurement Needs.
next: Section 790
AS 36.30.750. Contract Claims of Other Procurement Units.
- (a) Under a cooperative purchasing agreement, claims arising between an administering public procurement unit and its
bidders, offerors, or contractors shall be resolved in accordance with AS 36.30.560
- (b) A local public procurement unit that is not subject to AS 36.30.560 - 36.30.699 may enter into an agreement with another local
public procurement unit or external procurement activity to establish procedures or use that unit's or activity's
existing procedures to resolve claims with contractors, whether or not the claim arose under a cooperative purchasing
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.