- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 50. Lists of Contractors.
previous: Section 40
. Procurement Regulations.
next: Section 60
AS 36.30.050. Lists of Contractors.
- (a) Except for persons debarred or suspended under AS 36.30.635
- 36.30.655, the commissioner shall establish and
maintain current lists of persons who desire to provide supplies, services, professional services, or construction
services to the state.
- (b) A person who desires to be on a list shall submit to the commissioner evidence of a valid Alaska business license. A
biennial fee may be established by regulation in an amount reasonably calculated to pay the costs of administering this
section. A construction contractor shall also submit a valid certificate of registration as a contractor issued under
AS 08.18. The commissioner, by regulation, may require submission
of additional information.
- (c) The lists may be used by the chief procurement officer or an agency when issuing invitations to bid or requests for
proposals under this chapter. The lists may be used by the legislative council, the court system, and the Alaska
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 24 ch 65 SLA 1987].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.