- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 635. Authority to Debar or Suspend.
previous: Section 632
next: Section 640
. Causes For Debarment or Suspension.
AS 36.30.635. Authority to Debar or Suspend.
- (a) After consultation with the using agency and the attorney general and after a hearing conducted according to AS 36.30.670
and, to the extent they do not conflict with regulations adopted under AS 44.64.060, regulations adopted by the commissioner of
administration, the commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities may
debar a person for cause from consideration for award of contracts. Notice of a debarment hearing shall be provided in
writing at least seven days before the hearing. The debarment may not be for a period of more than three years.
- (b) The commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities, after consultation
with the using agency and the attorney general, may suspend a person from consideration for award of contracts if there
is probable cause for debarment and compelling reasons require suspension to protect state interests. The suspension
may not be for a period exceeding three months.
- (c) The authority to debar or suspend shall be exercised in accordance with regulations adopted by the commissioner of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.