- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 55. Uniform Land Sales Practices Act
- Section 26. Revocation.
previous: Section 24
. Cease and Desist Orders.
next: Section 28
AS 34.55.026. Revocation.
- (a) A registration may be revoked after notice and hearing upon a written finding of fact that the subdivider has
- (1) failed to comply with the terms of a cease and desist order;
- (2) been convicted in a court subsequent to the filing of the application for registration for a crime involving fraud,
deception, false pretenses, misrepresentation, false advertising, or dishonest dealing in real estate transactions;
- (3) disposed of, concealed, or diverted funds or assets of any person so as to defeat the rights of subdivision
- (4) failed faithfully to perform a stipulation or agreement made with the department as an inducement to grant a
registration, to reinstate a registration, or to approve a promotional plan or public offering statement;
- (5) made intentional misrepresentations or concealed material facts in an application for registration.
- (b) The findings of fact, if set out in statutory language, must be accompanied by a concise and explicit statement of the
underlying facts supporting the findings.
- (c) If the department finds after notice and hearing that the subdivider has been guilty of a violation for which
revocation could be ordered, it may issue a cease and desist order instead.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.