- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 40. Fraudulent Transfers, Revocations, and Trusts
previous: Section 950
. Nonconsensual Common Law Liens.
next: Section 10
. Invalidity Generally.
Chapter 40. Fraudulent Transfers, Revocations, and Trusts
- Section 10. Invalidity Generally.
- Section 20. Invalidity as Against Purchasers.
- Section 30. Purchasers With Notice.
- Section 40. Invalidating Effect of Provision For Revocation, Determination, or Alteration.
- Section 50. Conveyance in Exercise of Power to Revoke and Reconvey.
- Section 60. Conveyance Before Accrual of Right to Execute Power of Revocation.
- Section 70. Requirement of Writing For Grant or Assignment of Trust.
- Section 80. Invalidity Against Heirs, Successors, Representatives, or Assigns.
- Section 90. Fraudulent Intent Question of Fact.
- Section 100. When Title of Purchaser For Value Not Affected.
- Section 110. Restricting Transfers of Trust Interests.
- Section 115. Subjecting Appointed Property to Claims of Donee's Creditor.
- Section 120. "Land" and "Estate and Interest in Land" Defined.
- Section 130. "Conveyance" Defined.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.