- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 20. Amendment to Certificate; Restated Certificate.
previous: Section 10
. Formation of Limited Partnership.
next: Section 30
. Cancellation of Certificate.
AS 32.11.020. Amendment to Certificate; Restated Certificate.
- (a) A certificate of limited partnership is amended by filing a certificate of amendment with the department. The
certificate must set out
- (1) the name of the limited partnership;
- (2) the date of filing the certificate to be amended; and
- (3) the amendment to the certificate.
- (b) Within 30 days after the following events, an amendment to a certificate of limited partnership reflecting the
occurrence of the event or events shall be filed:
- (1) the admission of a new general partner;
- (2) the withdrawal of a general partner; or
- (3) the continuation of the business under AS 32.11.370
after an event of withdrawal of a general partner.
- (c) A general partner who becomes aware that a statement in a certificate of limited partnership was false when made or
that an arrangement or other fact described has changed, making the certificate inaccurate, shall promptly amend the
- (d) A certificate of limited partnership may be amended at any time for any other proper purpose the general partners
- (e) A person may not be held liable because an amendment to a certificate of limited partnership has not been filed to
reflect the occurrence of an event referred to in (b) of this section if the amendment is filed within the 30-day
period specified in (b) of this section.
- (f) A restated certificate of limited partnership may be executed and filed in the same manner as a certificate of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.