- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 10. Formation of Limited Partnership.
previous: Chapter 11
. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
next: Section 20
. Amendment to Certificate; Restated Certificate.
AS 32.11.010. Formation of Limited Partnership.
- (a) In order to form a limited partnership, a certificate of limited partnership shall be executed and filed with the
Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development. The certificate must set out
- (1) the name of the limited partnership;
- (2) the address of the office and the name and address of the agent for service of process required to be maintained by AS
- (3) the name and business address of each general partner; and
- (4) other matters the general partners determine to include.
- (b) A limited partnership is formed at the time of the filing of the certificate of limited partnership with the
department or at a later time specified in the certificate of limited partnership if, in either case, there has been
substantial compliance with the requirements of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.