- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 830. Specified Office and Agent.
previous: Section 820
. Reservation of Name.
next: Section 835
. Amendment of Partnership Agreement.
AS 32.11.830. Specified Office and Agent.
- (a) A limited partnership shall continuously maintain in this state
- (1) an office, which may but need not be a place of its business in this state, at which shall be kept the records
required by AS 32.11.840
to be maintained; and
- (2) an agent for service of process on the limited partnership, which agent must be an individual resident of this state,
a domestic corporation, or a foreign corporation authorized to do business in this state.
- (b) A limited partnership may change its registered office, registered agent, or both, by filing with the department a
statement signed by a general partner stating
- (1) the name of the limited partnership;
- (2) the address of its registered office;
- (3) the address of its new registered office if the registered office is being changed;
- (4) the name of its registered agent;
- (5) the name of its new registered agent if the registered agent is being changed; and
- (6) a statement that the change has been approved by all of the general partners.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.