- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 370. Dissolution.
previous: Section 360
. Power of Estate of Deceased or Incompetent Partner.
next: Section 380
. Judicial Dissolution.
AS 32.11.370. Dissolution.
A limited partnership is dissolved and its affairs shall be wound up upon the happening of the first to occur of the
- (1) at the time or upon the happening of events specified in writing in the partnership agreement;
- (2) written consent of all partners;
- (3) an event of withdrawal of a general partner if there is no other general partner, and a majority in interest of the
remaining partners fail to agree in writing within 90 days after the withdrawal to continue the business of the limited
partnership and to the appointment, effective as of the date of withdrawal, of one or more additional general partners;
- (4) entry of a decree of judicial dissolution under AS 32.11.380
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.