- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 60. State Programs
- Section 372. Minimum Entitlement.
previous: Section 370
. Per Capita Account Distribution.
next: Section 373
. Adjustment of Payments.
AS 29.60.372. Minimum Entitlement.
- (a) If a municipality qualifies for a payment during a fiscal year under AS 29.60.350
and also under AS 29.60.010
- 29.60.080, 29.60.100 - 29.60.180, or 29.60.290, and if the total amount payable to the
municipality under those sections is less than a minimum entitlement of $40,000, the department shall pay to the
municipality an amount equal to the difference between the total amount payable under those sections and $40,000 as
adjusted under AS 29.60.373
- (b) If the total amount appropriated to the safe communities program for a fiscal year is less than $29,402,300, the
minimum entitlement under (a) of this section shall be reduced by a percent equal to the percent of reduction that the
amount appropriated for that fiscal year represents when compared to $29,402,300.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.