Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 20. Parent and Child
previous: Section 110
. Laws Imposing Civil Disabilities Upon Married Persons Repealed.
next: Section 10
. Age of Majority.
Chapter 20. Parent and Child
- Section 10. Age of Majority.
- Section 20. Arrival at Majority Upon Marriage.
- Section 25. Examination and Treatment of Minors.
- Section 30. Duty of Parent and Child to Maintain Each Other.
- Section 40. Maintenance and Education of Minor Out of Income of the Minor's Property.
- Section 45. Legitimacy of Children Conceived By Artificial Insemination.
- Section 50. Legitimation By Subsequent Marriage, Acknowledgment in Writing or Adjudication.
- Section 55. Early Acknowledgement of Paternity Program.
- Section 60. Petition For Award of Child Custody.
- Section 61. Visitation in Proceedings Involving Domestic Violence.
- Section 65. Visitation Rights of Grandparent.
- Section 70. Temporary Custody of the Child.
- Section 80. Mediation of Child Custody Matter.
- Section 90. Factors For Consideration in Awarding Shared Child Custody.
- Section 100. Reasons For Denial to Be Set Out.
- Section 110. Modification of Child Custody or Visitation.
- Section 115. Attorney Fee Awards in Custody and Visitation Matters.
- Section 120. Closure of Custody Proceedings and Records.
- Section 130. Access to Records of the Child.
- Section 140. Action For Failure to Permit Visitation With Minor Child.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.