Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 55. Office of the Ombudsman
- Section 70. Staff and Delegation.
previous: Section 60
next: Section 80
. Office Facilities and Administration.
AS 24.55.070. Staff and Delegation.
- (a) The ombudsman shall appoint a person to serve as acting ombudsman in the absence of the ombudsman. The ombudsman
shall also appoint assistants and clerical personnel necessary to carry out the provisions of this chapter.
- (b) The ombudsman may delegate to the assistants any of the ombudsman's duties except those specified in AS 24.55.190
and 24.55.200; however, during the ombudsman's
absence from the principal business offices, the ombudsman may delegate the duties specified in AS 24.55.190 and 24.55.200 to the acting ombudsman for the duration of
the absence. The duties specified in AS 24.55.190
and 24.55.200 shall be performed by the acting
ombudsman when serving under AS 24.55.040(b).
- (c) The ombudsman and the staff appointed by the ombudsman are in the exempt service under AS 39.25.110
and are not subject to the employment policies under AS 24.10 or
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.