Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 20. Agencies of the Legislature
- Section 460. Powers.
previous: Section 450
next: Section 500
. - 24.20.570l Legislative Board of Retirement Benefits. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 146 SLA 1980].
AS 24.20.460. Powers.
The Administrative Regulation Review Committee has the following powers:
- (1) to organize and adopt rules for the conduct of its business;
- (2) to hold public hearings;
- (3) to require all state officials and agencies of state government to give full cooperation to the committee or its staff
in assembling and furnishing requested information;
- (4) to examine all administrative regulations, including proposed regulations, amendments, and orders of repeal, to
determine if they properly implement legislative intent and to provide comments on them to the governor and state
- (5) [Repealed, Sec. 7 ch 164 SLA 2004].
- (6) to prepare and distribute reports, memoranda, or other materials;
- (7) to promote needed revision or repeal of regulations that have been adopted by state departments and agencies and, when
the committee determines a regulation should be repealed or amended, to introduce a bill that would enact a statute
that would supersede or nullify the regulation;
- (8) to investigate findings that are transmitted to the committee by a standing committee in accordance with AS 24.05.182
and, as appropriate, to either introduce a bill annulling the regulation or exercise the committee's power to suspend
the effectiveness of the regulation in accordance with AS 24.20.445
Article 04. CITIZENS' OVERSIGHT COUNCIL ON OIL AND OTHER HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.