Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 5. In General
- Section 182. Review of Administrative Regulations By Standing Committees of the Legislature.
previous: Section 180
next: Section 184
. Termination of Interim Committee Membership.
AS 24.05.182. Review of Administrative Regulations By Standing Committees of the Legislature.
- (a) A standing committee of the legislature furnished notice of a proposed action under AS 44.62.190
shall review the proposed regulation, amendment of a regulation, or repeal of a regulation before the date the
regulation is scheduled by the department or agency to be adopted, amended, or repealed.
- (b) A standing committee conducting a review of a regulation under (a) of this section shall determine whether the
regulation properly implements legislative intent.
- (c) A standing committee shall conduct preliminary reviews under this section while the legislature is in session and
during the interim between legislative sessions.
- (d) If a standing committee determines that a regulation, amendment to a regulation, or repeal of a regulation does not
properly implement legislative intent, the standing committee's findings shall be transmitted to the Administrative
Regulation Review Committee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.