Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 375. Filing Requirements.
previous: Section 370
. Benefits of Decedent or Incompetent.
next: Section 376
. Base Period Extension and Limitation.
AS 23.20.375. Filing Requirements.
- (a) An insured worker is entitled to receive waiting-week credit or benefits for a week of unemployment for which the
insured worker has not been disqualified under AS 23.20.360
, 23.20.362, 23.20.378 - 23.20.387, or 23.20.505 if, in accordance with regulations adopted by
the department, the insured worker has
- (1) made an initial claim for benefits; and
- (2) for that week, certified for waiting-week credit or made a claim for benefits.
- (b) Benefits are not payable for a waiting week and benefits are not payable for a week of unemployment occurring within
the benefit year before the completion of the waiting week.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 80 ch 9 SLA 1980].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.