Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 376. Base Period Extension and Limitation.
previous: Section 375
. Filing Requirements.
next: Section 378
. Able to Work and Available For Suitable Work.
AS 23.20.376. Base Period Extension and Limitation.
- (a) If the department finds that during the individual's base period an individual has been incapable of work during the
greater part of the individual's working time in a calendar quarter, the base period shall be extended a calendar
quarter subject to the limitation set out in (b) of this section. The extension of an individual's base period may not
exceed four calendar quarters.
- (b) The maximum benefits payable as a result of the use of wages earned in a calendar quarter before the individual's
current base period as defined in AS 23.20.520
shall be reduced by the amount of benefits paid previously as a result of the use of wages in computing a previous
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.