Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 87. Hospital and Medical Service Corporations
- Section 110. Suspension or Revocation of Certificate of Authority.
previous: Section 100
. Continuance or Expiration of Certificate of Authority.
next: Section 120
. Services and Benefits That May Be Provided By Medical Service Corporations.
AS 21.87.110. Suspension or Revocation of Certificate of Authority.
- (a) The director shall suspend or revoke the certificate of authority of a service corporation that the director finds,
after a hearing, is no longer qualified under this chapter.
- (b) The director may after a hearing, suspend or revoke the certificate of authority for a violation by the service
corporation of a provision of this chapter for which mandatory suspension or revocation is not required under (a) of
this section, or on an applicable ground set out in AS 21.09.140
- (c) A service corporation may not, while its certificate of authority is suspended or revoked, transact business as a
service corporation other than that necessary and incidental to the discharge of its contracts and agreements
outstanding on the day the suspension or revocation became effective. The corporation may not, after the revocation of
its certificate of authority, solicit or issue new subscriber's contracts.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.