Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 87. Hospital and Medical Service Corporations
- Section 100. Continuance or Expiration of Certificate of Authority.
previous: Section 90
. Issuance or Refusal of Certificate of Authority.
next: Section 110
. Suspension or Revocation of Certificate of Authority.
AS 21.87.100. Continuance or Expiration of Certificate of Authority.
- (a) A certificate of authority issued to a service corporation shall continue in force as long as the corporation is
entitled to it under this chapter, and until suspended or revoked by the director or terminated at the request of the
corporation; subject, however, to continuance of the certificate by the corporation each year by
- (1) payment, before June 30, of the continuation fee set under AS 21.06.250;
- (2) filing by the insurer of its annual statement for the preceding calendar year as required under AS 21.87.240
- (b) If not continued by the service corporation, its certificate of authority shall expire at midnight on the June 30
following the failure of the insurer to continue it in force. The director shall promptly notify the insurer of the
occurrence of a failure resulting in impending expiration of its certificate of authority.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.