Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 87. Hospital and Medical Service Corporations
- Section 90. Issuance or Refusal of Certificate of Authority.
previous: Section 80
. Application For Certificate of Authority.
next: Section 100
. Continuance or Expiration of Certificate of Authority.
AS 21.87.090. Issuance or Refusal of Certificate of Authority.
- (a) If, after the application for certificate of authority is completed, the director finds that the applicant is fully
qualified for a certificate of authority in accordance with this chapter, and that the service agreements, subscribers
contracts, schedule of rates are in compliance with the applicable provisions of this chapter, the director shall issue
to the applicant a certificate of authority as a medical service corporation or as a hospital service corporation, or
as a combined medical and hospital service corporation, as the case may be.
- (b) If the director does not so find, the director shall refuse to issue a certificate of authority and shall give the
applicant written notice setting out the particulars of the reasons for the refusal, accompanied by return of the fee
tendered for issuance of the certificate of authority.
- (c) The director shall either issue or refuse to issue the certificate of authority within a reasonable time after the
filing and completion of application.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.