Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 34. Surplus Lines Insurance
- Section 80. Transaction Report; Evidence of Insurance.
previous: Section 70
. Declaration of Ineligibility.
next: Section 90
. Surplus Lines Association.
AS 21.34.080. Transaction Report; Evidence of Insurance.
- (a) A surplus lines broker shall execute and file with the monthly report required by AS 21.34.170
a written report, which shall be kept confidential, regarding each surplus lines insurance transaction occurring in
the preceding calendar month. The report must include
- (1) the name and address of the insured;
- (2) the identity of each insurer including the National Association of Insurance Commissioners group and company insurer
number and the percentage of coverage provided by each;
- (3) a complete description of the subject and location of the risk;
- (4) the amount of premium charged for the insurance; and
- (5) other information required by the director.
- (b) Instead of the report required in (a) of this section, the director may order that evidence of insurance be filed with
the surplus lines association and that the surplus lines association provide periodic reports regarding insurance
transactions to the director.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 53 ch 96 SLA 2004].
- (d) A transaction, as used in this section, is any placement of coverage as well as changes in coverage that result in an
increase or decrease of premiums, taxes, or fees.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.