Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 34. Surplus Lines Insurance
- Section 170. Monthly Reports, Summary of Exported Business.
previous: Section 160
. Records of Surplus Lines Broker. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
next: Section 180
. Surplus Lines Tax.
AS 21.34.170. Monthly Reports, Summary of Exported Business.
- (a) A surplus lines broker shall file with the director on or before the end of each month, on forms prescribed by the
director, a report of all surplus lines insurance, by type of insurance as required to be reported in the
annual statement that must be filed with the director by admitted insurers. The report must include all surplus lines
insurance transactions during the preceding calendar month showing the aggregate gross premiums written, the aggregate
return premiums, the amount of aggregate tax remitted to this state, and the amount of aggregate tax remitted to each
other state for which an allocation is made under AS 21.34.180
- (b) Instead of the report required under (a) of this section, the director may order that evidence of insurance be filed
with surplus lines association and that the association file periodic reports regarding insurance transactions to the
- (c) The surplus lines broker shall pay a penalty for late filing of the report, according to the rate established in
regulations adopted by the director.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.