Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 27. Producers, Agents, Administrators, Brokers, Adjusters, and Managers
- Section 420. Procedure For Suspending, Revoking, or Conditioning a License.
previous: Section 410
. Denial, Nonrenewal, Suspension, or Revocation of Licenses.
next: Section 430
. Suspensions and Revocations.
AS 21.27.420. Procedure For Suspending, Revoking, or Conditioning a License.
- (a) After a hearing under AS 21.06.170
- 21.06.240, if the director determines that a person
has violated a provision of this title and that the person's license should be suspended or revoked, the director shall
issue an order effective 10 days after the date of issuing that the license is suspended or revoked.
- (b) After a hearing under AS 21.06.170
- 21.06.240, if the director determines the person
has violated a provision of this title, the director may place conditions on a person's license if the director finds
that the conditions will protect the public from injury or potential injury.
- (c) With the consent of an applicant or licensee, the director may issue or renew a license with restrictions upon the
scope of the person's license or may otherwise restrict or condition the activities of the licensee if the director
determines that the person has violated the provisions of this title or to protect the public from injury or potential
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.