Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 27. Producers, Agents, Administrators, Brokers, Adjusters, and Managers
- Section 430. Suspensions and Revocations.
previous: Section 420
. Procedure For Suspending, Revoking, or Conditioning a License.
next: Section 440
AS 21.27.430. Suspensions and Revocations.
- (a) An order suspending a license shall specify the period during which the license is suspended. A period of suspension
may not exceed 12 months.
- (b) An order revoking a license shall specify the period during which the person may not seek to be licensed in this state
or licensed relative to a subject resident, located, or to be performed in this state.
- (c) In addition to any other penalty provided by law, a person whose license has been suspended or revoked shall pay a
penalty equal to all or a portion of the compensation received during the suspension or revocation relating to the
transaction of insurance.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.