Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 6. The Director of Insurance
- Section 85. Uniform Data and Procedures For Health Claims.
previous: Section 80
. General Powers, Duties; Catastrophes.
next: Section 87
. Insurance Report.
AS 21.06.085. Uniform Data and Procedures For Health Claims.
- (a) The director shall adopt by regulation uniform claims forms, uniform standards, and uniform procedures for the
processing of data relating to billing for and payment of health care services provided to state residents. A health
care insurer shall use the uniform claims forms and comply with the uniform standards and procedures established under
- (b) In this section,
- (1) "health care insurer" has the meaning given in AS 21.54.500
- (2) "health care services" has the meaning given in AS 21.86.900
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.