Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 72. State Regulation of Fireworks
- Section 20. Regulation of Sale of Salable Fireworks.
previous: Section 10
. Regulation of Sale of Dangerous Fireworks.
next: Section 30
. Fireworks Wholesaler's License.
AS 18.72.020. Regulation of Sale of Salable Fireworks.
- (a) A person holding a permit required by the fire safety code may sell or offer for sale salable fireworks if
- (1) the person has submitted to the state fire marshal a policy, or a certified true copy of a policy, of public liability
and products liability insurance, including both accident and occurrence coverage, provided by the wholesale company
selling fireworks to the person, in the amount of at least $200,000 for bodily injury or death and at least $50,000
property damage and the person is named as an insured party upon the policy and the policy is continuously in force
while the person is engaged in the retail sale of fireworks; and
- (2) an endorsement fee of $10 is paid to the state fire marshal for an endorsement that is valid for two years or portions
of two years during which the permit holder is engaged in the retail sale of fireworks.
- (b) Upon approval of the insurance required in (a) of this section, the permit of the holder shall be endorsed by the
state fire marshal to indicate the holder's right to sell fireworks at retail, and shall indicate an expiration of the
authority. The expiration date shall coincide with the expiration date of the permit holder's liability insurance.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.