Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 72. State Regulation of Fireworks
- Section 10. Regulation of Sale of Dangerous Fireworks.
previous: Chapter 72
. State Regulation of Fireworks
next: Section 20
. Regulation of Sale of Salable Fireworks.
AS 18.72.010. Regulation of Sale of Dangerous Fireworks.
- (a) The sale or offer to sell dangerous fireworks at wholesale or retail for any purpose other than industrial,
agricultural, wildlife control, or public display is prohibited.
- (b) A person desiring to use dangerous fireworks for industrial, agricultural, wildlife control, or public display
purposes shall first comply with the permit requirements of the fire safety code.
- (c) All dangerous fireworks shall be purchased from a fireworks wholesaler licensed as such in this state. A fireworks
wholesaler may not sell dangerous fireworks to anyone unless the wholesaler has a currently valid permit required by
the fire safety code, the number of which shall be affixed to each record of sale by the fireworks wholesaler and
maintained as a permanent record of the sale.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.