Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 72. State Regulation of Fireworks
- Section 30. Fireworks Wholesaler's License.
previous: Section 20
. Regulation of Sale of Salable Fireworks.
next: Section 40
. Criminal Penalty.
AS 18.72.030. Fireworks Wholesaler's License.
- (a) A person who desires to sell fireworks at wholesale in the state shall first make verified application for a license
to the state fire marshal on forms provided by the state fire marshal. The forms must require the applicant to supply
the applicant's social security number if the applicant is a natural person. The application shall be accompanied by an
annual license fee of $50.
- (b) The license required under (a) of this section is valid until December 31 of the year during which it is issued and is
- (1) the payment of each subsequent annual license fee and affirmation that the information contained in the wholesaler's
original application for a fireworks wholesaler's license is currently accurate; and
- (2) supplying the wholesaler's social security number if it has not previously been supplied under (a) of this section and
if the wholesaler is a natural person.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.