Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 70. Fire Protection
- Section 369. Definitions.
previous: Section 360
. Alaska Fire Services Personnel Fund.
next: Section 900
. Definition of Building.
AS 18.70.369. Definitions.
In AS 18.70.320
- (1) "council" means the Alaska Fire Standards Council established under AS 18.70.330
- (2) "fire services" means fire prevention services, fire suppression services, fire suppression support services, or
training or educational services related to fire prevention or fire suppression that are performed by an employee of or
volunteer with an organized fire service;
- (3) "organized fire service" means a group of persons organized and trained for prevention and control of loss of life and
property from fire, except that the term does not include groups of persons regulated under AS 18.65 or persons regulated under AS 18.08 who are performing within the scope of their certificates
acquired under those chapters.
Article 04. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.